Friday, July 09, 2010

Home Sweet Home...



I wonder sometimes...

I speak of the ones
who say,
'A road less traveled is what I take'
Questioning every choice they make
On the precipice of an ending day...

Every road is long, undiscovered terrain
Imprinting memory in the brain
The moments spent in the hay days
Making the journey worth its every grain....

From north to south and back again
I followed my dreams unlike the rest
Escaping the nature's rosy den.
Foresaking the roads that lead to west

Now as the journey has a reached a final chore
Its time to lead to 'Home Sweet Home'
But where is it on this treacherous lane
A place of comfort the ultimate solace...

For even home it seems to me
Is still a choice we all face
For day to day and endlessly
The choice of home is going to be
The very road we took that very lane
Where we want to be again and again
The space in time , most apropos
Another road, or just a lane....


No comments: